Monday, August 24, 2009

CPS #130 | Congratulations

Hi, I thought my blog was looking a little monochrome (which is to be expected since I changed the colour way to black) - So I thought I would post this card I made for my Mum. It’s winging its way to England - I hope she likes it.




The button design is a free digital paper from Crafts On The Net. Cheers! I've mixed it up with some gorgeous shimmering chocolaty card from Kikki-K (Ozzie Store), white card and the back of a notebook (Brown/Grey looking card). It’s amazing what you can do with found objects! The flowers are cut from a DCWV glitter stack and popped up with foam pads. Plus a little pink ribbon.

Voila!

EDIT: How freaky! I've just had a look at the new CPS sketch #130 and it matches this very card I made just a few days ago. So, I'm linking up and keeping my fingers crossed for some JilliBean Soup stamps. It’s a great sketch/layout. I'll definitely be using this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ;-)