Friday, August 28, 2009

My Downloads

Hello,
Here are the links to My 'Free' Digital Stamps, Brushes and Templates.
I decided to collect them here as my side bar is getting a bit full.
I hope you enjoy using them, and please remember they are for personal use only. Do not share, but encourage others to come and download for themselves. Comments are greatly appreciated.
Enjoy, CraftBelle


Tooth Fairy

Here is my Tooth Fairy I created for a Spoonflower fabric contest. See my original post here. I'm giving away the clipart image (without the blue outline). Enjoy.

Tooth Fairy Download JPG & PNG



Santa

Here is my take on the Old St Nick - round and jolly with a full beard. This was intended to be part of a set for squigglefly but I missed the cut off date for Christmas.
So I decided to give it away instead ;-)

See what I've done with it here and here

Santa Download PNG & JPG






Snowflake

Use these snowflakes as a key element or to make background papers (see my original post). The download includes 2 different snowflakes as transparent PNG's - one tinted baby blue the other a minty blue. Plus the orginal PNG's for all you Photoshop users to make your own brushes with.
Snowflake Download ( 236 KB).





Penguin Clipart

I'm giving away this Penguin clipart to celebrate my new set of illustrations 'Birds Of A Feather' over at Squigglefly. The Penguin is solo, with a soft blue halo. Click here to see more designs from the set.
Click here for the download (GIF 378 KB).






‘Gretyl’ Digital Stamp

I designed this image for a halloween challenge - and recieved my first competition win at 365 cards. You can orint and colour her or concert the png file inot a bruch for background images. See what I did with it at the original post here .Click here for download (JPG & PNG).




‘Hoover’ Digital Brush

I designed this brush for a Moxie Fab challenge. Use it as a graphic or a brush for making your onw digital background papers.
See what I did with it at the original post here.
Click here for download (PNG & ABR).





‘CD Cover’ Template

The CD Cover template is designed to print onto A4 paper. It is plain, leaving plenty of space and opportunity for personallising. Add a digital image, colourful stamp or just print onto whacky paper. See what I did with it at the original post here.

Click here for download (PDF 1045KB).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ;-)