Saturday, November 28, 2009

Announcement

I am so excited to let you all know that I have started illustrating for squigglefly. As you may have seen from my freebies (which I've moved recently to their own page) - I enjoy doodling and messing around with Photoshop.

I would also like to give a shout out to Brooke from Magnolia Grace who has been wonderful, encouraging me in my stamp design. I'm using my Aussie spirit of 'having-a-go' and we'll see what happens next.


I've paper pieced 'Robin' using some lovely papers from Lindcraft. I think they are called Misty, and have a lovley watercolour paper texture.

I have two sets of images 'Birds of a Feather' & 'Celestial' due to be released December 5th. So in the meantime I'll give you a sneaky peak of what's to come.

My 'Birds Of A Feather' set has three images: Penguin, Robin and a Turkey. They come in both JPG's & PNG's. So, they are perfect for colouring or transforming into brushes! They also come with some hand drawn text.

So, I'll post again when I get my links from Ashley. But in the mean time you can check out the other new stamps released over at squigglefly.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments ;-)